Looking for fun and unique, ‘How well do you know me?’ questions for your friends, family or significant other?
I’ve got you covered!
Here you’ll find a long list of ideas of things you can ask to quiz others and test who knows you best.
I’ll divide this list into a few categories, so that you can have the easiest time possible finding exactly what you’re looking for.
The selection here includes:
- How Well Do My Friends Know Me Questions
- Funny How Well Do You Know Me Questions
- Deep How Well Do You Know Me Questions for Best Friend
- Deep and Romantic How Well Do You Know Me Questions for Couples
By the way, you can absolutely use these questions to ask in who knows me best game. In order to play it, just give everybody a piece of paper and let them write down the answers.
After they’re done, you can reveal what they wrote and keep score of who got most of the answers right. This is how you can find out who knows you best.
You can take turns asking the questions, so that you can find out how well you guys know each other.
How Well Do My Friends Know Me Questions
Here you’ll find general How well do you know me questions you can ask your friends at a party or any other occasion.
They’re unique and creative, but not too deep or revealing.
They’re perfect for quizzing your friends or loved ones. You’ll have a great time asking each other these things.
Plus, these playful questions are perfect for testing which one of your friends or loved ones actually knows you best.
1. When is my birthday?
2. What do I like to do on weekends?
3. If I ordered a pizza, what toppings would I put on it? And would I be able to finish it on my own?
4. What high school did I go to?
5. Which school subject was I best at?
6. What was my favorite TV show when growing up?
4. What is my favorite TV show right now?
7. If I could have one superpower, what power would I choose? Would I want to use it for good or for evil?
8. How many siblings do I have?
9. Who was I named after?
10. Am I more of a dog person or a cat person?
11. Who do I spend the most time with? Who do I like the most?
12. What is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning?
13. Have I ever ridden a horse?
14. Did I play an instrument growing up?
15. What sports did I do growing up?
16. If I could step into any band as lead singer, which band would I choose?
17. If I could spend a week in the future or in the past, which would I choose?
18. Who is my favorite fictional character?
19. How old was I when I had my ears pierced?
20. Who is my favorite sports team?
22. What do I like talking about the most?
23. What is my favorite flavor of ice cream?
24. Am I a morning person or a night owl?
25. What would my favorite holiday look like?
26. Am I an Android or an iPhone person?
27. What is the best concert that I have ever been to in my life?
28. What is my favorite type of music? What is my favorite band?
29. If I had a pet growing up, which one was my favorite?
31. Did I have a babysitter as a child? If so, did I like them?
32. What is my favorite board game?
33. What’s my all-time favorite movie?
34. Do I prefer coffee or tea?
35. During high school and college, how many boyfriends and/or girlfriends did I have?
36. What strange habit did I have as a kid?
37. Which Disney character am I?
38. Is there a person I really can’t stand spending time with?
39. What is the most fun I’ve ever had on New Year’s Eve?
40. How old was I the first time I set foot on a plane? Where did I go?
41. What was my favorite color growing up?
42. What was the very first job I had? How long did I have that job?
43. How old was I the first time my parents let me stay home alone?
44. Where was I born and where did I grow up?
45. What is my favorite alcoholic beverage?
46. What is the longest relationship I have ever been in?
47. What do I think of spicy food?
48. What holiday season do I like the most?
49. Do I like playing video games?
Funny How Well Do You Know Me Questions
These will be things you can quiz your friends on that are bound to make all of you guys laugh! There are some playful, slightly controversial things to ask on this list…
50. When did I stop believing in Santa Claus?
51. What subject in school did I struggle with the most?
52. Did I ever catch my parents having sex?
53. Have I ever sang karaoke?
54. Did I ever get in trouble at school? If so, why?
55. Have I ever gone streaking or skinny dipping?
56. Do I believe in ghosts?
57. Did I ever shoplift?
58. What is the one thing that I would always put off doing if I could?
59. Who was my first celebrity crush?
60. What is the most fun I’ve ever had on New Year’s Eve?
61. What was my worst date ever?
62. Do I believe in aliens?
63. What is something I hope my future kids never find out about me?
64. If I were famous for something silly, what would it be?
65. What was the worst thing I have ever cooked?
66. What is the most random thing a stranger has ever said to me?
67. If I could haunt one person as a ghost, who would I choose?
68. What is something silly that I am really good at?
69. If I were an animal, what animal would I be?
70. What is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever said to my crush?
71. Did I ever do something embarrassing when I was drunk?
72. If I came with a warning label, what would it say?
73. What was the worst hairstyle I’ve ever had?
74. What meal could I eat every day?
75. What cocktail best describes my personality, and why?
76. Is there a childish thing I still enjoy doing?
77. What do I think of hairy legs?
78. Would I rather eat a bar of chocolate or a bag of chips in one sitting?
79. If my life was a movie, which actor/actress would be me?
80. What’s my weirdest quirk?
81. What word do I use too often?
82. What’s a job I would hate?
83. Have I ever done something illegal?
84. What’s one non-essential item I would bring with me to a deserted island?
85. What’s something guaranteed to make me laugh?
86. What position do I sleep in?
87. Without looking at my page, what’s the last thing I posted on Instagram?
88. What’s my hidden talent?
89. What songs do I like to sing in the shower?
90. What’s my daily average screen time?
91. What phone game am I addicted to?
92. What’s the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever done to try to get attention from someone I liked?
93. Would I ever go on a blind date?
94. What’s my least favorite type of music?
95. What is my most embarrassing childhood memory?
96. Did I have an imaginary friend while growing up?
97. What would the exact opposite of me be like?
98. Would I rather live in Hawaii in a one-room hut or in the middle of the Himalayas in a mansion?
99. How long would I survive a Zombie Apocalypse?
Deep How Well Do You Know Me Questions for Best Friend
The questions on this list are going to be more on the personal side. They’re perfect to quiz your closest friends with.
There are some deep things you can ask each other here. They’ll let you find out how well your best friends truly know you, and you’ll also get a chance to get to know each other even better by talking about these topics.
100. Who is the person that I looked up to the most growing up?
101. Growing up, who was my biggest celebrity crush? Who did I always dream about spending time with?
102. How old was I when I had my first romantic relationship?
103. Out of everything I do, what is my biggest talent?
104. What do you think is the worst decision I’ve ever made in my life?
105. What do you think is the best decision I’ve ever made in my life?
106. How many kids do I want?
107. Did I have to share my bedroom with a sibling growing up? If so, which one?
108. Would you say I was good at making friends as a child? Why do you think people liked me?
109. What type of traditions did our family have growing up?
110. How do you think I would react if I or my significant other got pregnant right now?
111. Did I ever have my heartbroken? If so, who was responsible for that?
112. What is my biggest regret from a failed relationship?
113. How old was I when I had my first kiss?
114. Have I ever had a pregnancy scare?
115. Have I ever been engaged and broke it off?
116. Did I ever cheat on a partner?
117. How old was I when I lost my virginity?
118. Am I over my ex?
119. Did I ever visit a psychic?
120. What am I most self-conscious about?
121. If I went to jail for something, what would it be for?
122. Was I close with my grandparents growing up?
123. Was I closer with my mom or my dad when growing up?
124. What event in my life has shaped me more than anything else?
125. What do I consider to be my biggest weakness?
126. What makes me angry?
127. What makes me sad?
128. Do I like meeting new people?
129. Would I rather be a famous musician or actor?
130. How would I name my first child?
131. Who was my childhood best friend?
132. How did I picture my life when I was a kid?
133. What was something I learned about my family growing up?
134. What family member do I look the most like?
135. What is the weirdest thing my family does?
136. Did my parents have a good relationship when I was growing up?
137. Is there anyone in my family that I am embarrassed of?
138. How did my parents treat the people I was dating?
139. Who was my favorite cousin growing up?
140. What family traditions or rituals do I plan on carrying on with my own future family?
141. What family traditions or rituals do I plan on giving up?
142. Is my family crazy and fun or boring and serious?
143. Who do I talk to on the phone the most?
144. What was the best day of my life so far?
145. When did I learn to ride a bicycle?
146. What’s the last concert I went to?
147. What do I think of drugs?
148. What do I think about equality?
149. What is my favorite book?
Deep and Romantic How Well Do You Know Me Questions for Couples
The how well do you know me questions in this section are the deepest and most personal ones.
They’re suitable to ask your significant other to test their knowledge about you and also to give them a chance to learn new things.
They’re perfect for couples, they’re bound to make you two feel closer and connected on a deeper level.
150. What is the one thing in the world that I am most afraid of?
151. What is my dream vacation destination?
152. Do I want kids? How many would I like to have?
153. How do I feel about adoption?
154. How do I process my emotions?
155. What do I love most about myself?
156. What do I love least about myself?
157. What do I care more about: money or passion?
158. How long have my parents been together, and do you think I aspire to have what they have?
159. What is one thing I would change about human nature?
160. If I could change one thing in history, what would it be?
161. Do I have any insecurities? If so, what are they?
162. What is something I want to be remembered for?
163. When have I been the most hurt by someone else?
164. If I could bring one loved one back to life for one day, who would I choose?
165. What would my perfect day look like?
166. What three things you and I appear to have in common?
167. For what in my life should I feel most grateful?
168. What do I value most in a friendship?
169. What do I value most in a relationship?
170. Where do I see myself in five years?
171. What’s a relationship red flag for me?
172. Would I ever join the military?
173. What is my eye color?
174. What is my opinion on life after death?
175. What did I wear when we first met each other?
176. Where would I like to spend my honeymoon?
177. What turns me on?
178. What would make me jealous?
179. Where did we kiss for the first time in public?
180. How do you think I deal with difficult situations?
181. Have I ever lived with a significant other before?
182. What do you think I enjoy most about us?
183. What do I like the most about you?
184. What is the easiest way to turn me on?
185. What is my favorite body part of yours?
186. Do I prefer being the big spoon or the small spoon?
187. How long does it take me to cool off after an argument?
188. What’s my perfect date like?
189. What’s my love language?
190. How do I like to start my day?
191. Am I a light sleeper?
192. Do I have secret kinks I haven’t told you about yet?
193. Do I believe in love?
194. Do I believe in love at first sight?
195. What would my dream wedding look like?
196. Where would I want to go for my honeymoon?
197. Would I rather have a huge ceremony or a secret destination wedding with only a few closest people to celebrate with?
198. What movie did I really want you to like, and you didn’t?
199. What drives me the most in life?
200. What is my ultimate life goal?
201. What is something I would really want us to try together?
This concludes this long list of how well do you know me questions. Hope you found what you were looking for!
Scrolling on your phone, looking for questions to ask, can be cumbersome.
There are actually lots of card games that have great selections of these kinds of quizzes for all sorts of occasions.
These games are surprisingly fun! I personally always keep a few of them in my living room, ready to be pulled out whenever there is an awkward silence at our house parties.
I even wrote an in depth review of all my favorite decks:
Thank you for reading! If you’d like to share your thoughts about any of these how well do you know me questions, leave me a comment down below, and I’ll get back to you.
- 7 Signs He Doesn’t Love You Anymore and What to Do - 10. August, 2022
- 9 Signs He Likes You but Doesn’t Want a Relationship With You - 8. August, 2022
- Transparency in a Relationship – Can There Be Too Much of It? - 27. July, 2022