Who We Are
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
Personal data are pieces of information that can be used to identify you as a person, such as your name, IP address, and email address. We use the following ways to collect personal data from you:
Email Opt-Ins for Free Resources
We collect your email address and your name in order to provide you with information related to the main topic of our website as well as information about our paid products.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact form submissions will be kept for a period of one year for customer service purposes, but the information submitted through them will not be used for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Advertising and Analytics
We use technologies like Facebook Pixels to track browsing behavior of website visitors. We use this tracking to better understand our visitors, such as what topics they are interested in, whether they are using a desktop or mobile computer and to be deliver advertisements on Facebook. You can read more about Facebook’s data use policy here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ You can opt out of data collection here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Google Analytics Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here
Legal Basis for the Collection and Processing of Information
You can change or remove your consent for any communications from us any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located at the end of our emails. You can also remove your consent by contacting Karolina Bartnik at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal basis for how we collect information:
- Email Opt-Ins for Free Printables or Email Courses: You will be asked for consent first.
- Submitting Questions Through Comment Boxes: We need your data in order to provide you with the answers to your questions. Will will not use your information for any other purposes.
- Transaction: Your information is collected as part of a legal contractual transaction.
If you have any other questions regarding this legal basis or disagree with it please contact Karolina Bartnik at email@example.com and we will stop processing your data on this legal basis.
Who We Share Your Data With
We use some third parties to help us process your personal data. This includes:
- Email marketing and communication companies (to collect email addresses and send emails)
- Payment processors (to process your transactions and securely store your data)
- Product hosting platforms (to allow you easy access the products that you purchase)
- Survey companies (to receive feedback from customers on our products and courses)
- Other web-design, management, and programming services
All the third parties mentioned above are prohibited from using, sharing, or collecting your personal data for any other purpose than the ones listed above.
How Long We Retain Your Data
All information you provide to us will be retained until:
- you request us to delete it
- we decide to cease using our current data providers
- we decide that your data is no longer needed
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you are granted the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to, rectification, or for us to erase your data that we store.
- You have the right to request restrictions of processing of your data and the right to object to the processing of your data.
- You have the right to the portability of your data.
- You have rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. This website does not profile you, but other related websites might and this is your right.
For any of the requests mentioned above, please contact Karolina Bartnik at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Transfer to Third Countries
Simplytogether.co is based in Austria however some of the third parties we use to process our data as well as our hosting services are located in the United States.
In case you have any concerns or questions please contact Karolina Bartnik at email@example.com
If you have contacted us and still feel that a privacy issue has not been resolved, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
SimplyTogether may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of SimplyTogether
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
As a European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.