Certain dating or relationship problems can be really challenging and might need that little bit of extra help.
Whether you’re interested in a guy that doesn’t know you exist (yet!), or you just started dating, or are in a long-term relationship, some issues can be really difficult to deal with without the right tools and attitude.
This is where our one-on-one sessions can really help you with an outside perspective from relationship experts that are here to make it work for you.
We’re here to give you everything you need to get you from where you are today, to where you WANT things to be in either your dating-life or your relationship.
The advantage you have here, is that we take the time to talk about and address your specific challenges that are standing in the way of the relationship you want.
And we do it in an absolutely tailored and personal way to fit your time and needs!
Get Help With
You want to date, but maybe you…
- want to build your confidence so you can talk to guys
- are not sure how to make online dating sites & apps work for you
- fall prey to players and ghosters, but want to finally find the right guy
- find guys you’re interested in, but they don’t reciprocate
- are crushing on a guy, but are not sure how to get him to ask you out
If you can relate any of these dating problems or even if you have others, we’ll help guide you through the dating process and teach you the right tools and what to say.
So that you can build the self-confidence you need to crush the dating game and get that special guy who is worth of your time and attention.
2. Relationship & Marriage
Maybe some of these problems resonate with you…
- things were fun at first, but over time conflicts and fighting took center stage
- you gradually grew apart and all of the exciting chemistry faded
- things have become cold, emotionally distant distant
- boredom, exhaustion, frustration and loneliness dominate your relationship
- there’s a growing mistrust and uncertainty about your future
- your partner cheated on you and left you utterly devastated
We won’t lie, long-term relationships are tough. We too, faced many of these problems, but we’re here to help revive the exciting youth of your relationship and create a loving harmony that will last.
With the right guidance and methods, your relationship can grow into that safe haven of love you long for.
3. Getting Your Ex Back
If you’ve gone through a breakup, then you’re likely feeling a whirlwind of emotions, some of which might be…
- uncertainty, disbelief, shock maybe even denial
- wondering “Why? How did this happened?“
- doubt, blame and critical voices
- feeling lost and alone
Breakups are horrible, there’s no way around that. But sometimes relationships end, not because two people aren’t suited for each other, but because nobody showed them how to overcome the problems, that stood between their otherwise undeniable chemistry.
If you feel this fits for you, and you want to give it another go, we can be your support and help you tackle the issues that stood in your way, so that you have the best chance of making it work this time.
4. Life Coaching
You think you life is going to go one way, but then it throws you unexpected curve balls, one on top of the other. Eventually it’s too hard to keep up.
You might feel like you’re turning in circles:
- Why can’t I set boundaries with people? What am I so afraid of?
- Why am I not over my ex yet?
- What’s with my social anxiety? I used to be easy going!
- Why do I always choose the same person in relationships?
Escaping the psychological traps that govern you isn’t easy and I would argue almost impossible to do by yourself. (For a long time, I denied it, but I needed all the help I could get when I was struggling!)
If you’re grappling with your emotions, feel unfulfilled or stuck, you might need a life-coach to pull you out of the mud and hike that ‘impossible’ mountain with you.
We’ll help you overcome the inner and external challenges you face, so you can finally reach your full potential!
What you can expect in your coaching call
- You’ll experience deep listening, so that your whole story and the problem you’re struggling with are clear
- Then you’ll get the best possible clarity and structure
- And finally you’ll get clear strategies and tools to remove what stands in the way of your dream relationship with him
No matter how tricky or complicated your situation may be, we’ll help you make sense of it.
What our clients say
Some questions you might have
How long is a coaching call?
One call is 50 minutes long. In it you’ll get everything you need so that you feel confident and prepared for your next steps.
How do coaching calls take place?
All of our calls take place online on Zoom (video or just audio if you prefer, it’s entirely up to you!). After you book, you’ll receive a confirmation email with your appointment details and a Zoom link to join your coaching call.
How do I book a call?
If you’re feeling ready, you can scroll to the bottom of this page and click either the ‘Coaching with Karolina’ or ‘Coaching with Gabriel’ button.
What payment methods do you accept?
Payments take place via Stripe, which allows you to use Apple Pay or Google Pay, debit or credit cards. You can also pay with PayPal. With these payment gateways your transactions are encrypted and 100% secure.
I booked a call, where is my email confirmation?
Please check your spam folder. If you still haven’t receive a confirmation email within an hour, please contact us here and we’ll sort it out for you.
What if I want to cancel a call?
No problem, for single coaching call bookings, just let us know 24 hours in advance and we’ll cancel the call and refund you.
Still unsure or have more questions?
If you have any further questions or are feeling uncertain, please don’t hesitate to send us an email and we’ll get back to you!