Relationship affirmations are a great way to help you manifest more of what you want in your love life.
Because let’s be honest…
Our relationships often unfold very differently than the way we expect or hope them to.
And sometimes the difficulties we’re faced with can leave us feeling defeated by all the negative voices.
We all experience relationship doubts and maybe even hopelessness.
But what we need in these moments is to be reminded of why love is WORTH fighting for.
To assert that you’re not giving up and clearly state your desires.
This is where relationship affirmations come in.
They will remind you of all the great efforts you are already making AND get you in touch with additional relationship aspirations, that’ll help you feed the positivity.
What Are Relationship Affirmations
In case you’re new to affirmations:
Affirmations are positive statements that help you focus on the outcomes you desire.
So in the context of relationships, they are the affirmations for the love and connection we all crave.
Another way to think about them is as a counter force to negative thoughts about your relationship.
The affirmations keep the negativity at bay and reinforce all the good stuff instead.
I’ve structured the best affirmations into types, so that you can scroll straight to the ones that you need the most.
And without further ado, here are some of the most powerful affirmations for you, to manifest the relationship you want.
Relationship Affirmation Types:
- Healthy Relationship Affirmations
- Happy Relationship Affirmations
- Lasting Relationship Affirmations
- Romantic Relationship Affirmations
- Commitment Affirmations
- Marriage Affirmations
Healthy Relationship Affirmations
- I balance mine and my partner’s needs
- I am strong enough to face our relationship challenges
- I take time and space from my relationship when I need it
- I listen to my own and my partner’s needs
- I will be honest and open with my partner
- My partner and I share a deep harmonious bond
- We keep our relationship healthy and nurture it
- We communicate truthfully and lovingly
- We accept our relationship as imperfect but continue to learn and grow
- Our relationship is built on honesty and trust
Happy Relationship Affirmations
- I deserve happiness in my relationship
- I choose to build on the positivity in our relationship
- I feel happy and smile when I think of him
- I am grateful for the peace and stability we share
- I am happy to give and receive love
- I am worthy of abundant happiness
- My relationship gives me a sense of safety and feeling content
- My partner and I make our happiness a top priority
- My partner and I deserve all the imaginable joy in our relationship
- Our journey is towards a harmonious & happy relationship
Lasting Relationship Affirmations
- I will do my best to support and love my partner
- I put my relationship and happiness first
- I appreciate our lasting love
- My partner and I stand by each other
- My partner and I accept each other’s strengths and weaknesses
- My partner and I openly communicate our desires and boundaries
- We get through the tough times by supporting each other
- We deserve a fulfilling, happy and lasting relationship
- Our relationship bond will last a lifetime
- Our love is greater than the challenges we face
Romantic Relationship Affirmations
- I deserve love, affection and romance in my relationship
- I make gestures of romance and appreciation for my partner
- I am inspired to show my love through romantic gestures
- I am worthy of receiving romantic gestures
- I allow time for creating romantic evenings with my partner
- I notice the small romantic moments in our everyday relationship
- Romance strengthens and deepens the bond with my partner
- We love the spontaneity romance brings to our relationship
- Our relationship grows through romance
- Our relationship is like an epic romantic tale with a happy end
- I am wholeheartedly committed to my relationship
- I am happy and secure in my relationship
- I trust my partner and my partner trusts me
- With every passing year, I am happier in my relationship
- My partner and I choose to commit to our relationship
- We are meant to be together
- The love in our relationship is boundless
- Nothing can come between our relationship
- Our relationship is built on respect and loyalty
- Our commitment to each other only grows deeper
- I nurture and protect our marriage
- I love and cherish my spouse
- I seek moments to express my love and appreciation
- I choose to stand by my spouse
- We treat each other better than when we first met
- We are happily married
- We meet each other’s needs
- We continue to treat each other with respect and appreciation
- Our marriage is committed to truth and love
- Our marriage can withstand anything
Do Affirmations Work for Relationships
Now, some of you might be wondering whether reading relationship affirmations can really invoke the positive change you wish for.
Reminding yourself of what you want in your relationship and focusing on those values with affirmations helps in the following ways:
- It keeps you focused on what is working
- You stay in touch with your relationship goals
- Your focus is on the positive instead of the negative
Simply put, relationship affirmations are a tool to visualize the relationship you want.
And just like learning ways to tell him you love him, they contribute to a happy relationship.
But the truth is, that affirmations alone are not enough.
Yes, it is important to not get lost in doubts and endless negative thoughts, and that’s where affirmations can help as a positive counter force.
But if you’re facing a stubborn recurring relationship problem, at some point you’ll need to deal with it.
That’s unfortunately not something affirmations can fix.
Otherwise, it’ll slowly eat away at your relationship from the inside, until there’s nothing left to salvage.
Now, I get that confronting relationship difficulties can be terrifying.
But much like relationship affirmations are a tool to stay positive…
There are also relationship tools to help you deal with the negative, in a way that makes them feel manageable.
This is what we teach in our Rebuild Your Relationship course.
Here we explain to you how and why relationship problems occur and most importantly how you can finally solve them.
We take you step-by-step through our own journey and teach you the most powerful tools and methods to eradicate the negativity in your relationship.
Karolina and I still use these tools to this day in our own relationship!
And it’s what makes all the challenges we face together feel manageable.
I hope you found these affirmations inspiring and helpful, if you’d like more to read on a related topic, maybe you want to check out: How to Use 5 Love Languages to Fix Your Relationship.
Also, let me know what your favorite affirmations are in the comments section!
- Respect Your Wife’s Feelings in 12 Practical Steps - 25. September, 2022
- Are You a Sigma Female? Let’s Find Out! - 18. September, 2022
- 18 Men Explain What Chemistry Feels Like for a Man - 6. September, 2022