Personal Sessions with us
Certain dating or relationship problems can be really challenging and might need that little bit of extra help.
Whether you’re interested in a guy that doesn’t know you exist (yet!), or you just started dating, or are in a long-term relationship, some issues can be really difficult to deal with without the right tools and attitude.
This is where our one-on-one sessions can really help you with an outside perspective from relationship experts that are here to make it work for you.
We’re here to give you everything you need to get you from where you are today, to where you WANT things to be in either your dating-life or your relationship.
The advantage you have here, is that we take the time to talk about and address your specific challenges that are standing in the way of the relationship you want.
And we do it in an absolutely tailored and personal way to fit your time and needs!
We can help you, with the following:
You want to date, but maybe you…
- want to build your confidence so you can talk to guys
- are not sure how to make online dating sites & apps work for you
- fall prey to players and ghosters, but want to finally find the right guy
- find guys you’re interested in, but they don’t reciprocate
- are crushing on a guy, but are not sure how to get him to ask you out
If you can relate any of these dating problems or even if you have others, we’ll help guide you through the dating process and teach you the right tools and what to say.
So that you can build the self-confidence you need to crush the dating game and get that special guy who is worth of your time and attention.
2. Relationship & Marriage
Maybe some of these problems resonate with you…
- things were fun at first, but over time conflicts and fighting took center stage
- you gradually grew apart and all of the exciting chemistry faded
- he’s become cold, distant and unavailable
- boredom, exhaustion, frustration and loneliness dominate your relationship
- there’s a growing mistrust and uncertainty about your future
We won’t lie, long-term relationships are tough. We too, faced many of these problems, but we’re here to help revive the exciting youth of your relationship and create a loving harmony that will last.
With the right guidance and methods, your relationship can grow into that safe haven of love you long for.
3. Getting Him Back
If you’ve gone through a breakup, then you’re likely feeling a whirlwind of emotions, some of which might be…
- uncertainty, disbelief, shock maybe even denial
- wondering “Why?? How did this happened?!“
- doubt, blame and critical voices
- feeling lost and alone
Breakups are horrible, there’s no way around that. But sometimes relationships end, not because two people aren’t suited for each other, but because nobody showed them how to overcome the problems, that stood between their otherwise undeniable chemistry.
If you feel this fits for you, and you want to give it another go, we can be your support and help you tackle the issues that stood in your way, so that you have the best chance of making it work this time.
What you can expect in your personal session
- First we carefully listen to you, so that we get you, your whole story and the problem you’re struggling with
- Then we dive deeper, to give you the best possible clarity and structure
- And finally we give you clear strategies and tools that you can use to remove what stands in the way of you and your dream relationship with him
It’s a simple yet powerful process that will make you feel…
- like somebody finally truly GETS you and your relationship situation
- that there is light at the end of the tunnel
- like you know exactly what the next step is you need to take, to make that dream relationship happen!
No matter how tricky or complicated your situation may be, we’re here to help you make sense of it and get the results you want.
Some questions you might have
How long is a personal session?
One session is 50 minutes long. We’re honestly not terribly strict about keeping the exact time, but we try to keep it fair and also leave time to prepare, incase we have another call coming up. We do everything we can to make sure you feel like we’ve covered everything you wanted to and that you feel confident and prepared for your next steps.
How do sessions take place?
All of our sessions take place online, we generally use Skype as a means of connecting, but we’re also available on Zoom and other platforms. We do the sessions as video calls to better understand you and your situation, but if you prefer voice call only, we’re happy doing that too.
How do I book a session?
If you’re feeling ready, you can scroll to the bottom of this page and click either of the buttons ‘Personal Session with Karolina’ or ‘Personal Session with Gabriel’. You’ll then be able to choose your preferred date and time, enter your name and email and we’ll get in touch with you.
What payment methods do you accept?
Payments take place via PayPal, which allows you to use PayPal Cash or account balance, a bank account, PayPal Credit, debit or credit cards. This way your transactions are 100% secure.
What if I want to cancel a session?
No problem, just let us know 24 hours in advance and we’ll cancel the session and refund you.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to send us an email and we’ll get back to you asap!
You can of course choose to book a session with either one of us (Karolina or Gabriel), whichever of us you feel is the best fit for you.
We’d love to help with any struggles you have in your love life!
We’re really looking forward to working with you.
Karolina & Gabriel